For data processing in terms of data protection law:
15 Mülheimer Straße 15
+49 (0) 911/99633 0
Contact details of the data protection officer:
We appreciate your interest in our website and online shop. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data. The processing of your data takes place in accordance with the legal regulations on data protection.
Data processing by visiting our Website and online shop
When you visit our websites, it is technically necessary that data is transmitted to our web server via your internet browser. The following data is recorded during an ongoing connection for communication between your Internet browser and our web server:
- Visited domain
- Date and time of the request
- Page from which the file was requested
- Access status (transfer file, file not found, etc.)
- used web browser and operating system used
- IP address of the requesting computer
- transferred amount of data
We collect the data listed in order to ensure a smooth connection of the website and to facilitate a comfortable use of our website by the users. In addition, the log file serves the evaluation of system security and stability as well as administrative purposes. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data or log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. f DSGVO.
The following data processing takes place on our website under the following points:
- Contact / quote form:
Contact form and contact by e-mail
If you send us via contact form or e-mail inquiries, your information from the inquiry form or your e-mail, including the contact details you provided there for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions are stored with us. We will never share this information without your consent. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with DSGVO and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, if your request is for the conclusion of a contract. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, provided that no legal storage requirements are in conflict.
- Registration for a customer account:
You have the possibility to register for certain services provided on our website and to create a user profile. Im Rahmen der Registrierung und Einrichtung erheben und verwenden wir folgende personenbezogenen Daten: As part of the registration and setup, we collect and use the following personal data:
- First name, last name, salutation
- mailing address
- E-mail address of the user
- Date and time of registration
In addition, voluntary information may be provided (eg telephone number, etc.). Compulsory information, which is made for the purpose of the registration, are indicated in the input mask with an asterisk indication as obligatory field. Your user account gives you the opportunity to use other parts of our website and to log in for the offers you have purchased. Legal basis of the data processing is with consent Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DSGVO, if processing is required to provide the requested services. Your data will be deleted as soon as the user account on our website is deleted and there are no statutory storage requirements. A change and / or deletion of your user account, including the data you have provided, can usually be done directly in your user account after logging in or by sending a message to the person named in the introduction.
For access to our online shop, we offer the possibility to register under personal data for the creation of a customer account. The data is entered into an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. A transfer of data to third parties does not take place. As part of the registration for a customer account, we store your data necessary for the conclusion of the contract and the fulfillment of the contract:
- given name
- E-mail address
A registration of the user is required to fulfill the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures or to provide the desired services. The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The data will be deleted if the data is no longer necessary for the execution of the contract. Even after the contract has been concluded, it may be necessary to store personal data of our contractual partners in order to comply with contractual or legal obligations. As a user, you have the option of canceling the registration at any time. An early deletion of the data is only possible, as far as contractual or legal obligations do not preclude a deletion.
- Chat function
- Data and hosting
You can visit our websites without giving any personal information. Each time a web page is called up, the web server merely automatically stores a so-called server log file which contains, for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, date and time of retrieval, transferred data volume and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the retrieval.
These access data are evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring a trouble-free operation of the site as well as the improvement of our offer. In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO the preservation of our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests, in a correct presentation of our offer. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your page visit.
Hosting services by a third party
Within the framework of a processing on our behalf, a third party provider provides the services for hosting and displaying the website. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominantly justified in the interests of weighing up our interests, in order to correctly present our offer. All data collected as part of the use of this website or in designated forms in the online shop as described below will be processed on its servers. Processing on other servers takes place only in the frame explained here.
This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
- Data collection and use for contract processing and opening a customer account
We collect personal data if you voluntarily provide us with this information as part of your order, when contacting us (eg via contact form or e-mail) or when opening a customer account. Obligatory fields are marked as such, since in these cases we need the data for contract execution, or to process your contact or opening the customer account and you can not complete the order and / or opening the account without their information, or can not send the contact , data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data communicated by you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for contract handling and processing of your inquiries. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial retention periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data use, the is legally permitted and about which we inform you in this statement. The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done either by a message to the contact option described below or via a designated function in the customer account.
- Data transfer
Data transfer and recipient
A transfer of your personal data to third parties does not take place, except
– if we have explicitly indicated this in the description of the respective data processing. – if your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO – disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data, – in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 applies lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation and – insofar as this is required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
We also use external service providers for the processing of our services, which we have carefully selected and commissioned in writing. They are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored by us. With which we if necessary order processing contracts gem. Art. 28 DSGVO. These are service providers for web hosting, the sending of e-mails as well as maintenance and care of our IT systems etc. The service providers will not pass on this data to third parties.
For order and contract processing, we also use an external merchandise management system. The data transfer or processing taking place to this extent is based on order processing.
E-mail advertising with registration for the newsletter
For sending the newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you our newsletter by e-mail if you have expressly confirmed to us that you agree to the sending of newsletters. In the first step, you will receive an e-mail with a link to confirm that you as the owner of the corresponding e-mail address in the future want to receive newsletters. With the confirmation, you give us your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, that we may use your personal data for the purpose of the desired newsletter dispatch.
When registering for the newsletter, we store, in addition to the e-mail address required for the shipment, the IP address you used to subscribe to the newsletter and the date and time of registration and confirmation in order to prevent possible misuse to understand later.
The deregistration from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by a message to the contact option described below or via a dedicated link in the newsletter. After unsubscribing we delete your e-mail address, as far as you have not expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data use, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
The newsletter is sent as part of a processing on our behalf by a service provider, to which we pass on your e-mail address.
This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
- Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge
To display our Trusted Shops quality seal and the collected reviews as well as the offer of the Trusted Shops products for buyers after an order, the Trusted Shops Trust Badge is included on this website.
This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests, in the optimal marketing of our offer pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. f DSGVO. The Trustbadge and the services advertised are an offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne. When the Trustbadge is called, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, your IP address, date and time of the call, amount of data transmitted and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call. These access data will not be evaluated and automatically overwritten within seven days after the end of your page visit.
Other personal data will only be transferred to Trusted Shops, as far as you have consented to this, decide after the completion of an order for the use of Trusted Shops products or have already registered for use. In this case, the contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops applies.
- Cookies and web analytics
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or for market research, we use so-called cookies on various pages. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests, in order to optimize the presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. f DSGVO. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your device. Other cookies remain on your device and allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). The duration of the storage can be found in the overview in the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Safari ™: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
Chrome ™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
Firefox ™ https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-allow-and-recognize
Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
You can also individually manage the cookies of many companies and functions that are used for advertising. Use the appropriate user tools, available at https://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
Most browsers also offer a so-called “Do-Not-Track feature” that lets you specify that you do not want to be “tracked” by websites. With this feature enabled, your browser will tell ad networks, websites, and applications that you do not want to be tracked for behavior-based advertising and the like. Information and instructions on how to edit this feature, depending on the provider of your browser, at the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=de
- Mozilla Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/de/firefox/dnt/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17288/windows-internet-explorer-11-use-do-not-track
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/de/notrack.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21416?locale=de_DE Google
Failure to accept cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
Use of Google (Universal) Analytics for web analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area, whereby a person-relatedness can be excluded. US-based Google Inc. is certified for the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU. The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO or § 15 Abs. 3 TMG based on our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software. However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You may also collect the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the prevent Google from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at URL http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Clicking on the following link prevents the collection by Google Analytics by setting a so-called opt-out cookie:
- Online marketing
Google AdWords Remarketing
Google Adwords promotes this site on Google’s search results and on third-party websites. Insofar as you give us your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, Google’s Remarketing Cookie will be set when visiting our website, which will automatically enable interest-based advertising by means of a pseudonymous CookieID and based on the pages you visit. After the expiration and end of the use of Google AdWords Remarketing by us, the data collected in this context will be deleted.
Additional processing will only take place if you have agreed with Google that your web and app browsing history will be linked to your Google Account by Google and information from your Google Account will be used to personalize your ads on the web see. In this case, when you log in to Google during the page visit of our website, Google uses your data with Google Analytics data to create and define audience lists for cross-device remarketing. To do this, Google will temporarily associate your personal information with Google Analytics data to create audiences.
Google AdWords Remarketing is an offer from Google LLC (www.google.com).
Google LLC is headquartered in the US and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here. Under the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect by deactivating the remarketing cookie through this link. In addition, you can inform yourself about the setting of cookies and make adjustments to the Digital Advertising Alliance .
Live chat tool Tidio
If you use the live chat tool to contact us, the data voluntarily entered by you will be used in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO processed for the purpose of responding to the request in the context of the contract processing by us. In addition, the use of this tool serves to safeguard our legitimate interests in effective and improved customer communication, which are predominantly in the context of a balance of interests, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. f DSGVO. The data is then deleted.
As part of a processing on our behalf, third-party developer Zendesk, Inc. provides us with the services to provide the live chat tool. All data collected during the use of the chat tool will be processed on its servers.
This website uses Google Maps for the visual presentation of geographic information. Google Maps is operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereafter: Google). This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominantly justified in the context of a weighing up of interests, in order to optimize the presentation of our offer as well as to make our locations easily accessible in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f) DSGVO. f) GDPR.
When using Google Maps, Google transmits or processes data about the use of the Maps features by website visitors, which may include, in particular, the IP address and location data. Wir haben keinen Einfluss auf diese Datenverarbeitung. We have no influence on this data processing.
Google ist zertifiziert unter dem EU-US-Privacy Shield. Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. Ein aktuelles Zertifikat kann hier eingesehen werden. A current certificate can be viewed here. Aufgrund dieses Abkommens zwischen den USA und der Europäischen Kommission hat letztere für unter dem Privacy Shield zertifizierte Unternehmen ein angemessenes Datenschutzniveau festgestellt. Under the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
Um den Service von Google Maps zu deaktivieren und damit die Datenübermittlung an Google zu verhindern, müssen Sie die Java-Script-Funktion in Ihrem Browser deaktivieren. In order to deactivate the service of Google Maps and thus prevent the transmission of data to Google, you must deactivate the Java Script function in your browser. In diesem Fall kann Google Maps nicht bzw. nur eingeschränkt genutzt werden. In this case Google Maps can not be used or only partially used.
Our online presence on Facebook, Google, Twitter, Xing
Social media links
Our presence on social networks and platforms serves better, more active communication with our customers and prospects. We inform you about our products and ongoing promotions.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Google/ YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/de/privacy
- Xing: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung
Opposition possibility (opt-out):
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads
- Google/ YouTube: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/personalization
- Xing: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung/welche-rechte-koennen-sie-geltend-machen/wispruchsrecht
- Sending evaluation reminders by e-mail
Valuation reminder by Trusted Shops
If you give us your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. If you have issued a DSGVO, we will forward your e-mail address to Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15c, 50823 Cologne (www.trustedshops.de), so that they can send you an evaluation reminder by e-mail.
This consent can be withdrawn at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below or directly to Trusted Shops.
- Contact and your rights
As a victim, you have the following rights:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR, the right to demand information on the personal data processed by us in the scope specified therein;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO the right to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- according to Art. 17 DSGVO the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing
– to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
– to fulfill a legal obligation;
– for reasons of public interest or
– to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- according to Art. 18 DSGVO the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as
– the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
– the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion;
– we no longer need the data, but you need it for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or
– you filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR
- according to Art. 20 DSGVO the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
- Right to revoke granted consent in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR
Below you will find information on which data subject rights the applicable data protection law grants you to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- The right to request information about your personal data processed by us pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition
- The right, in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us without delay.
- The right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, according to Art. 17 GDPR, as far as the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or Defense of legal claims is required.
- The right to demand, in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you Asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR
- The right to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible.
- The right to revoke your consent in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR at any time with effect into the future.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of the federal state of our above named seat or, if applicable, your usual place of residence or work place.
- Right to revoke granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
For questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data and revocation of granted consent or objection to a particular use of data, please contact us directly via the contact details in our imprint.
Data protection officer:
Mr. Dominik Fünkner
Friedrichstr. 22 22
+49 (0) 89/2500 392 22
To the extent that we process personal data as explained above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant in the context of a weighing up of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is for the purpose of direct marketing, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. Insofar as the processing takes place for other purposes, you are only entitled to a right of objection if there are reasons that arise from your particular situation.
After exercising your right to object, we will not further process your personal data for these purposes, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing of the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims serves.
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not process your personal data for this purpose.
If you would like to exercise the right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daten Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the relevant statutory retention periods (eg from commercial law and tax law). After expiry of the respective deadline, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted. If data is required to fulfill the contract or to initiate an agreement or if we have a legitimate interest in the re-storage, the data will be deleted if you are no longer required for these purposes or if you make use of your right of revocation or objection.